Please support our current sponsors

Legacy

Anne H. Burr

Heritage

Ted & Michelle McQuade

Pete & Joelle Snavely

Curator

Tod & Susan White

Carolyn Sihler

Jan Evans, Evans Printing

Myers Precision Grinding Inc.

Glenmede Trust Company, N.A.

​Timan Custom Window Treatments, Inc

Docent

John & Mary Bourisseau

​Margi & John O'Brien

Falls Communication

Historian

Todd & Jodi Lyle

Diana & Cliff Nazelli

Jack & Pam Polcar

​Ray & Kathy Kolcaba

The Paddock Group, LLC

Peppertree Capital Management Inc.

Clemens Pantuso Architecture

_______________________

Jekyll's Kitchen

 

 

Look Up as you walk through downtown Chagrin Falls and find signs of Village History

Chagrin Falls Historical Society
87 East Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, OH • 44022
(440) 247-4695 • chaghist@gmail.com

Hours: 2-7 pm Thursdays

11am-3 pm Saturday
-or by appointment-

Postcards Town Views


This great Postcard dates from around 1910.  It shows a view looking South up the hill on S. Main street.  The building just past the hotel is now the Re-Max Realty Co.


Corner of Washington and Franklin.  The building on the right was Henry Church's Blacksmith shop.  The Masonic Hall and Lowe's TV are there today


Triangle Park--the Bandstand wasn't built until 1877


3 years later--trees have been planted, and there is a new bandstand


Circa 1911  Looking South from North end of Triangle


The place to go to watch moving pictures


Pearl St. is now W. Washington St.  This view is looking west and shows the Interurban tracks.  Circa 1910.

All rights reserved Chagrin Falls Historical Society 2007-2015

Chagrin Falls Historical Society
87 East Washington Street - Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
P.O. Box 515
440.247.4695